10. Adams, J. (2000), “Hyper mobility”, Prospect, March, pp., 27–31, Automotive Digest ‘World automobile population 2005–2020’, Automotive Digest.
11. Banister David and Finch Elspeth (2013), Urban Transport and the Environment,
London, UK, Case study prepared for Global Report on Human Settlements.
12. Clercq, Frank, and Luca Bertolini, (2003), “Achieving sustainable accessibility: An evaluation of policy measures in the Amsterdam area”, Built Environment 29 (1), p, 38.
13. Duncan, Bruce, and John Hartman, (1996), “Sustainable urban transportation initiatives in Canada”, Paper submitted to the APEC Forum on Urban Transportation, Seoul, South Korea, and November 20-22.
14. Deakin, Elizabeth (2003), Sustainable Development and Sustainable Transportation: Strategies for Economic Prosperity, Environmental Quality and Equity, This Paper Was Prepared With Partial Support of the California Futures Network.
15. Gudmundsson, Henrik (2003), Making concepts matter: sustainable mobility and indicator systems in transport policy, Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd., 9600 Garsington Road, Oxford OX4 2DQ, UK.
16. Hanson, S., & Giuliano, G. (2004),” Managing the Automobile”. In S. Hanson & G. Giuliano (Eds.), the Geography of Urban Transportation, 3rd ed. (pp. 141-162). New York: The Guilford Press.
17. Hine, J. (2000), “Integration, integration, integration planning for sustainable and integrated transport systems in new millennium “, Journal of Transport Policy, Vol. 7, No. 3, Pages 176-177.
18. Litman, T. (2003) “Measuring transportation: traffic, mobility and accessibility”, ITE Journal, www.ite.org, October, Vol. 73, No. 10, pp, 28–32, available at Victoria Transport Policy Institute website, www.vtpi.org.
19. Litman, Todd. Burwell, David (2006),” Issues in sustainable transportation”, Int. J. Global Environmental Issues, Vol. 6, No. 4, 2006, P, 335.
20. Litman, Todd (2015), Developing Indicators for Sustainable and Livable Transport Planning, Victoria Transport Policy Institute, Transportation Research Record.pp 10-15.
21. MARLON G, (2008) Transportation Infrastructure and Sustainable Development. New Planning Approaches. For Urban Growth, University of California, Irvine.
22. Moayedi Farzaneh, Rozana Zakaria, (2013), Conceptualising the Indicators of Walkability for Sustainable Transportation Journal Technology (Sciences & Engineering) 65:3 (2013) 85–90.
23. Preston L. Schiller, Enric C. Brun, and Jeffrey R. Kenworthy, (2010)” An Introduction to Sustainable Transportation : Policy, Planning and Implementation”, Published by Earthscan, London, 2010, P, 3.
24. Transportation Research Board (TRB), Sustainable Transportation Indicators (STI), Subcommittee (TRB) Subcommittee ADD40 (2008)Sustainable Transportation Indicators, A Recommended Program To Define A Standard Set of Indicators F Sustainable Transportation Planning
Winsters, P. (2004). Transportation demand management committee on Transportation Demand Management, TRB, and Florida.