7. Abimbola, A.F., Kehinde-Phillip, O.O., and Olatunji, A.S. (2007). The Sagamu cement factory, SW Nigeria: Is the dust generated a potential health hazard? .Environ Geochem Health, 29:163-167.
8. Abrahim, G.M.S.(2005). Holocene sediments of Tamaki Estuary: Characterization and impact of recent human activity on an urban estuary in Auckland, New Zealand, Ph.D. thesis, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand,361 p.
9. Abrahim, G.M.S. and Parker, R.J. (2008). Assessment of heavy metal enrichment factors and the degree of contamination in marine sediments from Tamaki Estuary, Auckland, New Zealand, Estuar. Coast. Shelf. Sci, 136: 227–238.
10. Ahdy, H. and Khaled, A. (2009). Heavy Metals Contamination in Sediments of the Western Part of Egyptian Mediterranean Sea. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences,3(4): 3330-3336
11. Al-Khashman, O.A. and Shawabkeh, R.A. (2006). Metal distribution in soils around the cement factory in Southern Jordan. Environmental Pollution. 140:387-394.
12. Bilen, S. (2010). Effect of cement dust pollution on microbial properties and enzyme activities in cultivated and no-till soils. African Journal of Microbiology Research. 4 (22): 2418-2425.
13. BinChen, T., Ming Zheng, Y., Lei, M., Chun Huang, Z., Tao Wu, H. and Chen, H. (2005). Assessment of heavy metal pollution in surface soils of urban parks in Beijing. Chemosphere. 60: 542-551
14. Chen, T.B., Wong, W.J.C., Zhou, H.Y. and Wong, M.H .(1977). Assessment of trace metal distribution and contamination insurface soil of Hong Kong. Environmental Pollution. 96: 61-68.
15. Christophoridis, C., Dedepsidis, D. and Fytianos, K. (2009). Occurrence and distribution of selected heavy metals in the surface sediments of Thermaikos Gulf, N. Greece. Assessment using pollution indicators. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 168: 1082-1091.
16. Deja, J., Uliasz-Bochenczyk, A. and Mokrzycki, E. (2010). CO2 emissions from Polish cement industry. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. 4(4):583-588.
17. Gray, C.W., McLaren, R.G. and Roberts, A.H.C. (2003). Atmospheric accessions of heavy metals to some New Zealand Pastoral Soils. The Science of the Total Environment. 305: 105-115.
18. Hakanson, L. (1980). An ecological risk index for aquatic pollution control a sedimentological approaches. Water Research. 14: 975–1001.
19. Isikli, B. and Demir, T.A. (2003). Ürer SM, Berber A, Akar T, Kalyoncu C. Effects of Chromium exposure from a cement factory. Environmental research. 91:113-118.
20. Lafta, J.G., Fadhil, H.S. and Hussein, A.A. (2013). Heavy Metals Distribution and the Variation of Soil Properties around Alqaim Cement Factory in Anbar Governorate – Iraq. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT). 3(1):289-291.
21. Müller, G. (1969). Index of geoaccumulation in the sediments of the Rhine River. Geojournal. 2: 108–118.
Satyanarayana D, Panigrahy PK, Sahu SD. (1994). Metal pollution in Harborand coastal sediments of visakhpatnam, est of India. Indian journal of marine science. 23:52-54.
22. Ogunkunle, c.o. (2014). Contamination and spatial distribution of heavy metals in topsoil surrounding a mega cement factory. Atmospheric Pollution Research, 5(2):270-282.
23. Thomilson, D.C., Wilson, D.J., Harris, C.R., Jeffrey, D.W. (1980). Problem in heavy metals in estuaries and the formation of pollution index. Helgol. Wiss. Meeresunlter. 33(1–4): 566–575.